Size guide and fitting advice

Bioflow magnetic wristbands are best worn comfortably around the wrist. There is no need for the product to fit tightly around the wrist or to touch the skin for the wearer to benefit from the magnet technology. They can be worn with the magnet module on top or underneath the wrist.

Wearing and cleaning your Bioflow wristband

It is important to follow our guidelines to keep your product clean and your skin happy.

Although Bioflow Sport Flex wristbands are waterproof, you must regularly clean your band and wrist, especially after exercise or sweating. Rinse the band with water. Do NOT use hand soap, body soap, dish soap, hand sanitisers, cleaning wipes or household cleaners, which could get trapped beneath the band and irritate skin. Always dry the band and your wrist well before putting it back on.

To remove build up of any products (such as sunscreen, insect repellent and moisturisers) that can be trapped beneath the band, we recommend that you use a very mild soap free cleanser. Rinse thoroughly and dry well.

It is not good to wear a wet band for a prolonged period. If your Bioflow Sport Flex gets wet, for example after sweating or swimming/showering/bathing, rinse and dry it thoroughly before putting it back on your wrist.

Make sure your wristband isn’t too tight as prolonged rubbing and pressure may irritate the skin. Give your wrist a break by removing the band for an hour or two to let your skin breathe. If you have eczema or allergies you may be more likely to experience a skin irritation or allergy. Please see our Allergy Advice below.

Whether you have the conditions above or not, if you start to experience redness or skin irritation on your wrist, remove the product. If symptoms persist longer than 3 days of not wearing your Bioflow, please contact your GP.

Allergy advice

In very rare cases some people may experience an adverse reaction to their Bioflow wristband. Bioflow Sport wristbands are made of silicone. Silicone allergy is rare but those who experience it may have symptoms such as rashes and inflammation. Often, any reaction experienced is non-allergic and can be resolved or prevented by following our wear and cleaning guidelines listed above.

It is not possible to experience an allergic reaction to the magnetic field.